Glass terrariums are the preferred choice of professional Herpetologists. They offer the front viewing for your animal; they are suitable for damp and humid conditions, are hygienic and easy to clean. Glass also maintains the correct heat gradient more safely and easily maintaining the correct heat gradient is critical to a reptiles and amphibianss well-being as they use external heat sources in their environment to regulate their body temperatures. Dual Doors:
- The dual front opening doors allow easy access for maintenance and feeding. During terrarium maintenance, Two doors can be kept closed at all times; reducing the risk of reptile escape or feeder insect, and better retains the heat and humidity inside at the same time.
Removable Mesh Cover with Wire Slot:
- A reliable specially designed lock prevents unwanted opening from children or pets and is an extra security measure to keep the animals in the terrarium.
- The full screen top allows UVB and infrared penetration, and is completely removable for easy access while decorating or cleaning. Durable locks secure the screen top to the terrarium frame. The top has built-in closable inlets on both sides to securely run wires and tubing inside the terrarium and keeps small reptiles and feeder insects inside the terrarium. There is also a flexible side vent that can be positioned as required. The side meshes and side glasses can be switched.
- The terrarium is water-tight up to the hinged doors, which allows for a water pool inside the terrarium, or a natural water feature for an amphibian. Every terrarium is tested for leaks.
- The bottom glass panel of the terrarium is raised to facilitate the mounting of a substrate heater or heat cable, and prevents heating accessory problems normally associated with standard aquarium style terrariums. It keeps the entire bottom panel well ventilated to ensure optimal hot and cold spots.
- Dimension: 36 x 18 x 18 in.
- Weight: 56 lbs