You need storage space like cats need a litter box. The extra wide tabletop and spacious interior have the size to accommodate tons of stuff. If your kitty is a climber and a jumper, you know they'll be on the top of this cat litter end table, and the walls around its edges make it less likely for your things to fall behind the back, where they might be hard to reach. Every time you close the door, the magnetism will do some of the work for you, making this PawHut design a win for convenience.
End Table with Barrier: Place anything from keys to wallets down on top of the flat surface. Featuring end table functionality, the cat litter cabinet provides an extra wide tabletop and extra room inside for hiding away more items both on top and in the interior. The wall around the edges offers a barrier to keep things from falling off if your cat gets on top, ensuring small items don't end up behind the cabinet where it could be hard to reach them.
Adjustable Divider: An adjustable divider separates your cat's litter box from kitty essentials or provides extra space inside the unit. This furniture hides the smell and holds your belongings. Features
- Extra wide tabletop and spacious interior for more flat surface space and a larger storage capacity
- Double magnetic doors offer faster shutting and protect against dogs
- One adjustable dividing wall separates litter box and storage items
- Durable and strong MDF board for everyday use
- Covered cat box helps trap odors and prevents them from spreading out
- Color: Slate Grey
- Material: MDF
- Overall Dimension: 37.5" x 21.25" x 22.75"
- Interior Space: 35.5" x 19.5" x 17.25"
- Each Door Size: 17.5" x 15.75"
- Door Hole Size: 7" x 8"
- Weight: 57.541 lbs