Built to provide two small rooms or a large room, this divided dog kennel furniture becomes a big-dog crate when the middle panel is removed. Whether you're using a PawHut kennel for an easy-to-clean side table or a place to keep a mini bookshelf, our dog crate table has convenience and strength. Two doors of this wooden dog kennel have a secure lock to keep curious or destructive pups off your furnishings while you're gone and shield your animals from potentially hazardous situations.
Flexible Space for All: Adjust the interior with the removable divider panel to create separate areas suitable for a large dog or two small ones. The wood dog crate adapts to your pets' needs.
Large Tabletop: The large flat surface on top can accommodate a wide range of items with a roomy space for you to scatter your belongings. This also equates to a large interior too. Features
- Dog Crate Side End Table Indoor with Double Doors, for Small to Large Dogs, 47 in x 235 in x 35 in
- Double Door Convenience: Dual entry points make it easy for your pets to come and go, providing you with effortless access to clean or interactions
- A tabletop with an easy-to-clean surface for spills and crumbs
- Heavy load-bearing capacity for small bookshelves, mini-fridges, filled wine racks, or anything up to 132 lbs
- Roomy interior
- Two lockable doors to keep your pets secure
- Interior Cage Dimension: 44.75" x 21.25" x 31"
- Double Room Dimension: 23.5" x 21.25" x 31"
- Double Door Dimension: 12" x 30.75"
- Steel Tube Spacing: 2.25" W
- Leg Height from the Ground: 3" H
- Color: Dark Walnut, Oak
- Materials: Particle Board, Steel
- Overall Dimension: 47.25" x 23.5" x 34.75"
- Weight: 90.213 lbs