Treat your pet to the ultimate in relaxation with an elevated pet bed from PawHut. An elevated dog bed frame lifts your pet more than 7'off of the ground which allows air to flow freely on all sides and underneath. This elevated dog cot can support up to 22 lbs. An included canopy top provides shade to your pet and shields them from the sun on hot summer days. A simple design means all you have to do is plug the canopy into the corners of the cot and secure it with the bungee cords.
ELEVATED AIRFLOW: An elevated dog bed frame, cot-style design lifts your pet more than 9 inches off of the ground which allows air to flow freely on all sides and underneath.
DURABLE DESIGN: The mesh fabric is held tightly in place by a lightweight yet strong powder-coated steel frame with four stable feet that ensure security and level placement that won'tip over. This elevated pet bed can support up to 55 pounds. Features
- BREATHABLE FABRIC: The bed's durable mesh fabric adds breathability to help keep your pet cool, which is especially important during those hot summer months
- Elevated off the ground for comfort and to allow airflow on all sides
- Features a lightweight, steel frame making it highly durable
- Fabric is made of high density, breathable polyester to keep heat away
- Foldable design includes a travel bag for easy storage and transport
- Canopy top is easy to assembly and attach to the cot
- Color: Grey and Black
- Material: Metal Frame, 600D PVC Oxford Bed Cloth, Mesh, 190T PU Covering Polyester Taffeta Canopy
- Overall Dimension: 48" x 36.25" x 42.5"
- Dimension without Canopy: 48" x 35.75" x 9.25"
- Size in Storage Bag: 37.5" x 8"
- First Center Mesh Size: 8" x 24"
- Second Center Mesh Size: 13" x 24"
- Third Center Mesh Size: 8" x 24"
- Bed to Floor Height: 9.25"
- Accessory: 210D Oxford Travel Bag
- Weight: 8.818 lbs