Need shade but nowhere to mount an umbrella Use a cantilever for your outdoor couch, pool chairs, and more. Say goodbye to sunburns this summer with Outsunny. This outdoor offset umbrella offers you ample shade from UV at an angle you control. Its double top allows cool airflow and better wind endurance. With a strong steel frame that's powder coated to endure moisture, it was made with outdoor in mind. Don't get upset with an umbrella; get an offset umbrella, get Outsunny.
Provide comfortable shade even in difficult situations. Our outdoor offset umbrella can cover large patio furniture that doesn't have a hole to mount a standard patio umbrella.
Use the included hand crank to easily open and shut your umbrella. Choose where your offset umbrella protects and shades when you adjust the angle to suit your preference.
The 2-tiered design of our offset umbrella not only gives it an appealing look but it also allows for comfortable airflow underneath and more stability against wind overall.
This offset patio umbrella is built of powder-coated steel and polyester cloth. The powder coating helps make the frame water safe, allowing for greater outdoor endurance. Features
- Outdoor offset umbrella to provide shade and protect you from the sun
- Double top provides ventilation
- A handle helps you adjust the canopy angle
- Steel pole provides structure with eight ribs and a powder coating for a water-safe design
- Umbrella easily opens and closes with crank lifting system
- Cross base included for added stability, weights are required but not included
- Assembly required
- Color: Grey, Black
- Overall Dimension: 31.5"L x 20.25"W x 39.75"H
- Folding Design: 31.5" L x 20.75" W x 11.75" H
- Carrier Bag Size: 21.75" L x 12.5" W x 11.5" H
- Front Window Size: 9.5" L x 7.75" W
- Bottom Basket Size: 15.75" L x 11.75" W x 9.5" H
- Weight: 16.358 lbs